Makes: 4-6 servings
Prep time: 15 minutes
Cook time: 8 minutes
Total time: 25 minutes
Recipe Note: Vegetarian Friendly
- Make it Gluten Free: use tamari instead of soy sauce
- Make it Peanut Free: use almond butter instead of peanut butter
- To increase protein: add seared shrimp or cooked chicken
8 ounces dried rice noodles
3 tablespoons creamy peanut butter
3 tablespoons low-sodium soy sauce
3 tablespoons Sir Kensington’s Sriracha Mayo
2 tablespoons fresh lime juice
2 tablespoon honey
½ teaspoon grated fresh garlic
½ teaspoon ground ginger
2 cups shredded purple cabbage
1 ½ cup shredded carrots
1 ½ cup sliced snap peas
¾ thinly sliced scallions
¼ cup chopped cilantro
crushed peanuts, for serving, optional
- Cook noodles according to package directions.
- Meanwhile, whisk together peanut butter, soy sauce, Sriracha Mayo, lime juice, honey, garlic, and ginger in a large bowl.
- Drain noodles, then rinse noodles with cold water and drain again. Add noodles to bowl with sauce and toss to coat.
- Add cabbage, carrots, peas, scallions, and cilantro and toss to combine. Sprinkle with peanuts and serve.