Makes: 2-4 servings
Prep time: 10 minutes
Cooking time: 35 minutes
Total time: 45 minutes
1 lb fresh atlantic salmon, skin-on or off
Kosher salt, to taste
Freshly ground black pepper, to taste
½ teaspoon smoked paprika
2 teaspoons Sir Kensington’s Garlic Everything Sauce, plus more for topping
1 large delicata squash, sliced into half moons, seeds reserved/discarded
1 ½ cup brussels sprouts, cut in half
2 tablespoons olive oil, divided
- Preheat the oven to 375°F. Line a large baking sheet with foil or parchment paper.
- Season salmon with salt/pepper, to taste, and smoked paprika.
- Drizzle 1 tablespoon of olive oil all over the baking sheet. Place salmon onto the prepared baking sheet and gently rub garlic sauce all over the salmon to coat.
- Arrange squash and brussels sprouts evenly all around the salmon on the baking sheet. And drizzle remaining tablespoon of olive oil onto top of salmon/veggies.
- Transfer the baking sheet into the oven to bake for 35-40 minutes.
- Drizzle more garlic sauce on top of salmon, if desired, and serve the meal warm.